Frequently Asked Questions
What is a VPN?
VPN stands for virtual private network, a secure tunnel between two or more devices.
Connecting to a VPN gives you an encrypted connection to the internet. This allows you to stay private, stay secure, and access the online content you want—no matter where you are.
What can I do with a VPN?
A VPN is a multi-purpose digital survival tool. You can use your VPN to:
Hide your real IP address and surf the web with added privacy
- rotect your confidential information (such as online banking credentials or social media passwords) through VPN encryption
- Unblock and access your favorite websites and social media platforms
- Stream and download anything securely, anonymously, and with no limits
- Get discounts when you shop online.
Will a VPN slow my internet connection?
This is possible with any VPN, but the difference is often unnoticeable. Furthermore, if your internet service provider is throttling certain types of traffic, using a VPN could actually boost your speed. IGeniusVPN runs a premium high-speed network using bandwidth from Tier-1 providers.
What do I get with my subscription?
Each subscription comes with access to all IGeniusVPN apps and server locations. You can download VPN apps on as many and different devices as you’d like, or use the manual configuration instructions.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your membership anytime at your member control panel area.
Does IGeniusVPN offer a lifetime subscription?
No. Providing a secure, fast, and reliable VPN service requires ongoing maintenance costs.
Lifetime subscriptions mean providers must deal with a lack of sustained revenue. They usually cope with this by using cheaper and less-secure infrastructure, selling user logs and IP addresses for extra income, or limiting technology upgrades and customer support to cut costs.
And most of these setups doomed to die once th eincome stream slow down.
Do you log my data?
IGeniusVPN is a privacy-focused company that does not store activity logs or connection logs of our users. IGeniusVPN does collect minimal information about the usage of our services in order to identify and address technical issues, but this information cannot be used to connect you to any specific activity or behavior.
Is IGeniusVPN safe?
Yes! We take numerous measures to ensure your VPN connection is safe and secure:
- IP masking using server locations around the world
- Industry-standard 256-bit AES encryption
- Network Lock (kill switch) for superior leak protection
- No activity logs and no connection logs
- Private, encrypted DNS on every server
- Perfect forward secrecy for future-proofed privacy